2021 Classic Warlock differential whine in reverse(?)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I like Black, but I am a old fool that washes every time it get a bit of dirt. Hot in the summer.
I have a power waxer that I have had for 10yrs, still new. Current one is fire Red, because that was the best deal on the lot.
White with lots of chrome is hard to beat, and easy to keep clean
Heated steering wheel is as good as it gets.
I wish I had that sitting in a cold combine with a skidoo seat on freezing to death in Oct, Nov.
Heated seats are nice, but , like a sunroof ,No big deal, to me anyway.

I don't have a V6 or 3.55 gears, and no whine on any I have had , but older then what you are looking at. I have 3.9 gearing

Plastic slide in bed lines will wreck the paint, last 2 have been spray in bed liner and its good stuff.

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Will watch for your post, what color is yours?
One I'm looking at is white, other is black.
Just the way it worked out -have always avoided both colors.
The white truck's "black nose" is something I'd try to get used to, and if not then look into how to improve that!
First, welcome to the site.

Second, welcome to the RAM family, once it happens, unless you already own a RAM.

And third, welcome to the Warlock clan, again, once it happens.

For the record, I call the grill look a Fu Ram Chu.

To me, I think Ram went not quite far enough when blacking it out. They even put a wrap around the back pillar of the front doors and the front pillar of the back doors, but stopped when they did the lug nuts, the exhaust tips, and the RAM on the front?!?

I fixed the lug nuts problem, and am working on the letters and the exhaust tips at some point.

Wulf

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
When I loaned my power wagon to bilstein for that fiasco/scam they gave me a loaner truck and it was a warlock. That thing was pretty fast.
In factory trim, according to the sites, 0-60 in ~6.5 seconds (345 HEMI 4x4)! Not bad for about 2.5 tons of truck!