2021 Ram 1500 Classic Quad Cab Warlock Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jaffo73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
Good Morning. Just purchased my first truck in 30+ years.

2021 Ram 1500 Classic Quad Cab Warlock Edition
- Uconnect 3 with 5" screen, Six speaker system, no amplifier, no ANC (no box under drivers seat)
- v6 engine
- Upgrades:
- - 4" Flat side steps/running boards
- - Mudflaps front/rear
- - 3.5" KICKER 46CSC354 CS-Series speakers in dash (https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07NSDKVW4?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details)
- - Speaker swap in front and rear going with Pioneer TS-G6930F 3-Way
- - Custom Qpower dual 12 Sub box (no subs or amp yet)
- - Tail gate assist shock (dang those things come down hard)
- - Rough Country full coverage floor mat in front and rear

I'm lookig to add whatever is needed for subs, amplifier, line out converter, etc and Its been a chore to complete this task. Sooooo many post and confusion as to what is needed. Raise bench seat ? Wire kit/adapter/etc to get to sub amp.

How do I remove the door panels ? Photos and descriptions of others show a small door with hole at bottom behind handle and lower down. I have panel behind door handle, no hole and what look like hex head screws around the edges that appear to be 'fake' are these snaps ins ?

What do i need to make this happen correctly? Thanks for your input

IMG20240617094919.jpg IMG20240617094850.jpg a37790d7-ee8b-4a54-a0df-8cc25c92a583.jpg

Last edited:

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
To remove the door panels, what you have to do is first pop off the little triangle piece up where the mirror attaches. Under that will be a screw that you have to take off. Second, where the door handle comes through is a plastic piece that has to come off, you'll see a little round circle and take a little screwdriver or plastic panel removing tool and push on it, it'll pop off. Then there's a screw under there that you take off. Last, there are six or eight, I can't remember how many, screws around the edge of the door. They're not actually screws, if you start to turn them they will just keep spinning. You either have to get your fingernail under it when you're turning it and kind of pull out or get a removal tool and pop each one off. Once you get all that off, the door panel will lift up and then you just take it off. Just realize you have to unplug the wiring from behind it as you're removing it. Also need to pop the window button assembly off, just pops up. Highly recommend a plastic trim removal kit

OP
OP
J

jaffo73

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v6
I've now purchased a stinger monoblock amp I'm looking to probably mount it under the driver seat how do people Mount those do you put them on some kind of a board or do you have bracket to attach to the seat post or something else

Tom57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I like how the front seat center console folds up so your girlfriend can sit next to you and play kissy faceIMG_1614.JPG

CanuckRam1313

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Warlock SLT
Engine
I've now purchased a stinger monoblock amp I'm looking to probably mount it under the driver seat how do people Mount those do you put them on some kind of a board or do you have bracket to attach to the seat post or something else
Yes, mount them on a platform so they are elevated off the floor under the seat.
I have 2100W of amps and a db Neo-Cap5 5-farad digital capacitor split between my two front seats.