24/1500 classic oil catch worth it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Any suggestions for a 2024 2500, 6.4?
The 6.4's use a totally differant PCV set-up,and at this point in time,there are no off the shelf catch cans for the truck 6.4's.You can make one work,but it entails doing some modifying to the intake manifold.

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L non-Etorque
Forgive the dumb question, but where is this oil coming from? Is this pcv that is fed back into the intake manifold?
Assume these are being added to 5.7 hemis?
Thankfully there is a solution for dumb questions...

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged
Hi everyone I’ve had the truck for a year now. Been somewhat quiet on the forums lately as life get us busy and away from our hobbies . Been reading and seeing a lot of oil catch can installs . Are they worth it on our Hemi5.7 engine and does anyone have pic and the before and after thought ?
Looking for feed back and recommendation if any
I put 1 on my 24 in the 1st 1000 miles. I used the UPR catch can

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
Hi everyone I’ve had the truck for a year now. Been somewhat quiet on the forums lately as life get us busy and away from our hobbies . Been reading and seeing a lot of oil catch can installs . Are they worth it on our Hemi5.7 engine and does anyone have pic and the before and after thought ?
Looking for feed back and recommendation if any
I emptied mine last night, I try to do 5k oil changes, always dump it then & again about 1/2 way thru.
This time a little late, 3,750 miles since oil changed but this is what I usually get.

Attachments

• IMG_9643.jpeg
    IMG_9643.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 6