3” Rear Coil Springs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rrexy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hello all -
I’m in a 2016 Sport Crew 5.7.
Short story is, I’m looking for 3” rear coils to replace my current 2” coils with 1” spacers. Spacers are squeaking and it’s driving me crazy .
Who manufactures a 3” rear coil for my ‘16?
I’ve searched the forum and only get more confused by all the extra stuff that comes up in the search results.
I’m looking for something of quality that will provide me with a true 3” of rear lift without the need for the spacers.
Thank you in advance for your recommendations!

Last edited:
OP
OP
R

Rrexy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Also wanted to add, The only “heavy” hauling I do is firewood.
No heavy off-roading or trailering what-so-ever.
Thanks Again -

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cant help you with spring recommendations. But figured i would ask…are you sure the springs/spacers are what is squeaking?

OP
OP
R

Rrexy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Not 100% yet but that’s where I am at the moment.
Still working on narrowing it down. Just preparing for what I’m thinking it likely is.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What style soacer? Poly, steel, upper, lower? Are they bolted in place? Ive been running steel spacers on the front of my power wagon for 100k miles and still never heard a peep from them.

Could be other things making the noise…sway bar links, control arm bushings, even the e-brake.

atreides

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Zone makes a 3” lift rear spring. Or at least their level kits include a 3” spring, not sure if they sell separately.

Get some WD40 PTFE spray and lube up some of the moving parts one by one to see if the squeak improves. Should help you figure out what is causing it.

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
White lithium in a spray can will stay attached pretty well ,it lasts longer than most other lubes .