AEV Dual Sport VS Dirt King Long Travel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ramster2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I had been planning on doing the Eibach front and rear, but ran into the AEV Dual sport. I am having a hard time deciding what I want. Eibach, if I don't like it is easier to change out. AEV is more permanent change with the cutting. I have OEM wheels and don't really want to buy new wheels. I understand you can run a 1/4 spacee, I was wondering how much that might stick out? I prefer more flush. I was quoted $1800 for the install, not sure if that is average? I then found the Dirt King Long travel which is like my dream suspension but beyond my budget. I was wondering how the AEV would compare to the Dirt King. I know Dirt King is better but how much? I wish I could find more videos of the AEV out running around.

OP
OP
Ramster2015

Ramster2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is the real difference? Is AeV a good setup vs say a super lift/Mopar. AeV is considered the bracket lift? Newb when it comes to lifting. Thank you.