Anyone ever make their own revel links?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rebel_yves

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hi All,

While researching revel links I've stumbled on a post about guys making their own links using parts from grainger. Seems like the information I'm finding is a little conflicting, some say I need the 8mm Ball and socket and other post I've found say to use 10mm Ball and socket. Which would I need for the 2018 ram rebel?

Has anyone done this? How did it turn out?

Thanks in advance

Quick_Shifter

IG: @ak_trucks_pa
Supporting Member
TOTY Winner
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
AK Trucks Tuned 5.7
Hi All,

While researching revel links I've stumbled on a post about guys making their own links using parts from grainger. Seems like the information I'm finding is a little conflicting, some say I need the 8mm Ball and socket and other post I've found say to use 10mm Ball and socket. Which would I need for the 2018 ram rebel?

Has anyone done this? How did it turn out?

Thanks in advance
Other companies make links also I feel like the research and time spent wouldn’t justify the cost savings to have your truck ride bad as many complain about how terrible the ride gets driving around with over inflated air bags that will undoubtedly give problems in the future. IMO air ride is great for a truck that’s leased and returned after a few years. If you plan to keep it, a coil spring conversion is the best option to get a clean leveled truck with a great comfortable ride

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
if u level the air ride with links, be sure to get the air bag spacers as well…then you wont be riding around on overinflated bags.