Anyone modified their horn - I want something more obnoxious..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

diymirage

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Even Beale St, which isn't too far from Bass Pro Shop Pyramid, I don't go to hardly ever. Good place to get robbed and be lucky to walk away from alive when you walk to/from Beale St itself after parking. And even then should be in good size group or carry permit if you are walking in area around Beale St if do decide to go. Probably best to take Uber and be dropped of at end of the street section for Beale St (West Side best) tbh when staying local.

That's a real place ?

I've heard of it in a song and always wondered where it was

RamDiver

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

Shiva

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
i always liked the Road Runner horns, in fact i have one sitting in the garage.

These days, i try my best not to get excited over other drivers. On the road....."It is what it is".

And, it seems like there are more bad drivers these days than ever before. In fact, I question if some states even have drivers tests any more! Likewise, I'm sure others have cursed me out once in a while too. There's a lot of anxiety on the roads, it all depends where your head is at.

But, I refuse to allow idiots to give me high blood pressure.
My thoughts exactly. Maturity and picking your battles wisely.
My 2018 horn is plenty loud enough for the rare hilltops I defend.

commander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Had a customer bring in his Ram a few years ago. His name would be very recognizable, So I will keep it to myself. Anyway, he had a rear train horn mounted under the bed. When he picked it up, we asked him to set it off, and he said, "I will once I get in the truck AND roll up the windows" It was extremely loud!
But, in today's world, I try not to flip off anyone or use my horn, because as crazy as people are now a days, could end up right, and dead right!

Jim

John Mancino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L V8 HEMI eTorque
I put in 2 from moto horn.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
The pyramid is actually a cool setup and usage for that building tbh, especially compared to it's previous use. Bad acoustics during concerts, sat for a number of years before revamped to Bass Pro Shop, etc. Has tallest free standing elevator in it too, which is worth a trip up in it if you stop and visit it. Live alligators and of coarse the large fish tank full of freshwater fish.

Area around there, especially in evening/night, you'd better keep your head on a swivel. Many locals in surrounding area don't even go to downtown that often/anymore it's gotten so bad. And if you do, stay on major highway that's close to/from. Rather sad compared to many years back, though since I've been here (over 22 yrs) it's never been "safe".

Even Beale St, which isn't too far from Bass Pro Shop Pyramid, I don't go to hardly ever. Good place to get robbed and be lucky to walk away from alive when you walk to/from Beale St itself after parking. And even then should be in good size group or carry permit if you are walking in area around Beale St if do decide to go. Probably best to take Uber and be dropped of at end of the street section for Beale St (West Side best) tbh when staying local.

I'm a Memphis-in-daylight-hours-only visitor, but I'm not much for bar scenes anyway. Pyramid and the nearby river walk are neat, and every hillbilly should make the pilgrimage to Graceland at least once.

JW2 Innovations

Preferred Vendor
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 Ram 2500
Engine
I'm a Memphis-in-daylight-hours-only visitor, but I'm not much for bar scenes anyway. Pyramid and the nearby river walk are neat, and every hillbilly should make the pilgrimage to Graceland at least once.
Yes, Graceland once so you can claim the one-and-done! :)