Best Dash Cover?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Craw

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Sport
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Looking for a custom leather dash cover.

I have the sport trim, 2013. I love how it looks but worry it may get damaged over the years. Thinking of dash cover. What, where and who do you guys think I should go with.

Razzman

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited CCSB
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I haven’t used a dash cover in 20 years, people still use those? I use 303 Protectant on the dash and anything else that’s sun exposed.

liftedpsd2010

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
heme
I use a dark tinted windshield for my dash cover. No sun hurts my dash. 1752b90c07e3a795b637143b2d1611f4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Joes1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have ones from covercraft on all my vehicles and have for the last 25 years.

Never had a problem with them or quality. They have velour and suede also. I have the suede one in my caddy matches and fits well.

Just can't decide on what color to get for my truck as I have the brown interior .

carid

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Looking for a custom leather dash cover.
I have the sport trim, 2013. I love how it looks but worry it may get damaged over the years. Thinking of dash cover. What, where and who do you guys think I should go with.
Hey Craw, we offer different dash cover options for the 2013 Ram Sport. However, none of them is leather. As an option, you may be interested in suede or velour dash cover.
You are welcome to review the whole dash cover selection for the 2013 RAM Sport by following the link below:
2013 Ram Sport dash covers
Hope this helps!

Podcast

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I too am looking for a dash cover. My reasons are not sun fading related but I hate the fact that there's a big flat dash to push stuff on like sun glasses, papers, and other general items but they slide all over or fall off. I want a dash cover to hold this stuff in place. I looked into dash mats that can be placed on the dash but they look stupid or simply don't work.

Purplert

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
303 protectant on the dash and ceramic tint your windshield and you won’t have to worry about that. You can go with a light 70% which is virtually invisible but will give you that extra UV protection. Since having this done I haven’t bother needing my windshield cover.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro