Hard or Soft Tonneau Cover ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Barrelcurve

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
EcoDiesel
I have the hard trifold. Love it.

I’ve had various trucks over the past 20+ years. Each have their purpose. I’ve had camper tops, soft, roll up tops, and now the tri-fold hard top. I’ll never get anything else. I love it that much!!! :cool:

Geawiel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I bought a truxedo in 2010 when I bought Hemrietta. It lasted until 2 years ago. I bought another one. This one has aluminum slats under the cover so you can't just cut through to get to the bed. They're really secure and it's tough to impossible to get to the latch to pull. This one has a wire hidden underneath that is blocked by an aluminum slat. So you'd need to be able to wiggle your fingers under and then pull the recessed cord. It's near impossible.

When rolled up it takes little space. I can easily fit most anything in it. I mountain bike frequently and I can stand up 3 bikes with 29" tires easily. The front tires just touch the rolled up cover. It's also pretty water tight. I have driven through some heavy Seattle ran with no water in the bed at all.

Their customer service is incredible as well!