Big ****** grin 392 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I ordered it with stainless zip ties. Yeah, I’ve done it before.

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
she goes back together so much fast AC lines water lines radiator support also blow out all the coolant lines to get the old crap out and v6 efan inIMG_1559.jpegIMG_1561.jpeg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so I finally picked up the new HP tuner today and also unmarried that Diablo sport so tomorrow is finish the exhaust up get whatever data I need for the Tuner and hopefully have a start up file by Monday

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
she’s ready to fire just waiting on that tune fingers crossed hopefully tomo exhaust is done had to order longer o2 extension than what i had . filled 3 gallons of coolant in can’t fill the rest till it’s on and charged the ac

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
she’s ready to fire just waiting on that tune fingers crossed hopefully tomo exhaust is done had to order longer o2 extension than what i had . filled 3 gallons of coolant in can’t fill the rest till it’s on and charged the ac
See that pipe plug just above the pulley and off towards the drivers side from the thermostat,that's the bleed for the cooling system,pull it and fill till anti-freeze runs out the hole,and the system will be pretty close to being topped up

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
See that pipe plug just above the pulley and off towards the drivers side from the thermostat,that's the bleed for the cooling system,pull it and fill till anti-freeze runs out the hole,and the system will be pretty close to being topped up
thanks i’ll look

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
thanks i’ll look
This is a cars cover,but the trucks have the same plug in pretty well the identical spot.See the green dot,just above it,is the pipe plug you remove to bleed the coolant system when you're topping it up,once coolant runs out the hole,you've pretty got all the air out of the engine.
This is only on the 5.7 cars and trucks,as i know the car 6.4's don't have the bleeder plug,so i'm not sure if the truck 6.4 has the plug or not.

Attachments

• IMG_5226.JPG
    IMG_5226.JPG
    107.7 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
yeah, thanks I still have the old engine sitting on the ground next to the truck so I looked at that one earlier