Big ****** grin 392 swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
that was before I even finished the exhaust. I told you I had to take it back apart.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
that was before I even finished the exhaust. I told you I had to take it back apart.
I was only giving ya a hard time :Big Laugh: The biggest benefit to wrapping them,besides keeping more heat in the primaries,and underhood temps down,is your knock sensors won't pick up the ping in the primaries and try to pull timing on you.Alot of tuners try to bypass that issue,by desensitizing the knock sensors,instead of having you wrap the headers,and that's about the stupidest idea they can pass on.I'm not gonna name names,but one of the so called big name truck tuners is famous for desensitizing the sensors,and he's way out in left field on that idea.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I actually double wrapped my JBA's,and my truck would take more timing then any other truck my tuner had done.After i told him i'd double wrapped them,he started reconmending double wrapping to his other Chryco customers
Another plus to double wrapping is,you could grab the primaries when it was running,and hold your hand on them with-out burning any skin,lol

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
well just did first start did 15 or 20 min idle data log as tuner requested just waiting on him now . filled up more coolant and have a few exhaust leaks . post video up later

OP
OP
Kid's HEMI! !!

Kid's HEMI! !!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
finally went for the driving data log she definitely feels like she’s got a lot of power just from putting around my only issue is the transmission is down shifting a little rough other than that, everything else feels fine. I never got on it but just from feeling it out the way it is you can definitely tell she’s gonna be fun.