Dash Skin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04RAM_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
Anyone used this product? My 04 dash is cracked and breaking so I figured why not? It looks good and the color matches perfectly to stock. I set it in place and it fits very well. The instructions say to glue it in place with the provided silicone. I have an issue with that. It's one piece all the way to the windshield. If I need to access the speakers or something (which I do. I change them now and then) I won't be able to get to them if it's glued in. If you've used this product, did you glue it in? Or did you do something else? I'm thinking double sided tape maybe?

OP
OP
04RAM_3

04RAM_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
I guess no one has used this. I installed yesterday and used double sided tape on the corners. Fits like a glove!! No more cracked, broken dash

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Sorry, I wasn't sure what product you were asking about until I searched on the title of the thread (Dash Skin). I used something very similar in an old square body chevy that I bought from JC Whitney, back in the 90's. I glued that one in though. But it worked well. You couldn't tell unless you looked real closely in certain areas of the dash. Definitely better than a dash mat IMHO. Glad it worked out for you.

OP
OP
04RAM_3

04RAM_3

Reaction score
Ram Year
No worries. It's a nice way to fix your broken dash