Daytime lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PhillyEagles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2018 ram 1500 my passenger daytime running light is not on during the day when set in Auto for lights the driver side is. When it’s night and lights come on that daytime light comes on. If I turn the lights on it comes on. The only problem is when it’s in Auto and during the day it won’t come on. Any help is appreciated! Thanks in advance!

wrench78

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Assuming you're running old inconsistent lights. If so, the filament for the DTRL maybe burned out. Have you tried changing the light bulbs? Or at a minimum swap the light bulbs to make sure it's the bulb and nothing else?

OP
OP
P

PhillyEagles

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I switched the bulb with the other light and works fine. I put the other one in the passenger side and same issue. They are new bulbs too.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
can you set fogs to come on? Better then nothing, daytime running lights - fogs. I got in a head on once, I wished I had something on but cars back then no daytime running lights.