Don't forget the lube

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rzr6-4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wobble-O-Death has been showing its head lately so I crawled under to adjust the worm gear in the steering box and upped front psi from 33 to 40 to hopefully make them more rigid (less apt to wobble). Anyway, that's not actually why I'm here....

While I was inspecting my drag link for extra play, I saw the grease zirk on top. I've been wanting to grease up the front end for a while but have never been able to find the grease gun when I needed it. Fortunately I was able to track it down today, and there are more grease zirks than I realized.

Both ends of drag link, both ends of tie rod, upper & lower ball joints on both sides, U-joint in each axle, then I remembered the driveshaft U-joints are greaseable as well so I rolled around and got them too. I'm sure I missed something but even still I've never actually had my hands on all those lube point at once.

With some of my recent work experience I have come to appreciate the difference that a little bit of grease in the right place can make. If you haven't done yours recently (or ever), this is your reminder to get it done.

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That's what she said....

Good point! Some basic maintenance can really go a long way in making parts last longer and keeping the overall quality of your truck maintained.