Eibach strut level height

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blizzy3751

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have a 22 Ram 1500 Sport not ORP don’t think that’s an option on the Sport but anyways. I’m struggling with which ring to commit to on the struts. 3 is 1.2 inches 4 is 1.8 inches of lift. I don’t wanna have it installed at 1.8 and the truck be squatted but I also don’t want a noticeable rake. I searched and haven’t found pictures or people saying which one is closest to level without going over. I was confident at 1.8 but then I saw someone say it gave them 2 full inches and never settled below that. Anyone with experience??!

SixAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I installed these at the third ring setting, which was one away from full height adjustment. Same as you I was learyl of going full adjustment. If I had to do it agin I would have gone to the top setting. Ride is great no issues, here is a not so good photo.
IMG_4696.jpeg

SixAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Maybe a better photo?
IMG_4898.jpeg
Drove it from Arizona back to suburbs of Philly for our Sons wedding in December. Couldn’t wait to get back to AZ sun.

OP
OP
B

Blizzy3751

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So I installed these at the third ring setting, which was one away from full height adjustment. Same as you I was learyl of going full adjustment. If I had to do it agin I would have gone to the top setting. Ride is great no issues, here is a not so good photo.
View attachment 544705
Thank you for the response. Even in that photo I can see the rake still. This was very helpful

SixAddict

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Ram 1500 Laramie
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes it’s about an inch off which would have been the full adjustment.