Gauge Widget on 1500 Limited

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rockingreno

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I just purchased a 1500 Limited and programmed my screen widgets and added the gauge options. Problem is, when I first added them they showed Oil Temp, Trans Temp, Water Temp and Brake %; however, now it is just showing the gauges with no data. Has anyone else had this issue. I've deleted the widget and added it back, added on different page of the home screen and still no data. Any info would be appreciated.

Thx in advance

Dean11

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you ever get a answer? Same problem as me.

sigfla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2023 and no widget at all for gauges. Can any of you tell me what options you have that includes it? I thought for limited trim in 2023 it came standard

Pastor Bob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Where are you looking for the widget? There is a button on the left side of the steering wheel that will pop up a whole new screen on the dash. This can be customized to show all the gauges you want to see...oil pressure, tire pressure, voltage, etc.

commander

Reaction score
Ram Year
2024 1500 Limited Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Anybody get it figured out yet? I have a 2024 Limited, Dealer reset the radio, worked every day for a few days, then quit altogether. I'm thinking may be a bad connection.

Gauges have not worked in two days, but today, they were working! Sporadically as has been stated. I will see what tomorrow brings.
JT

Last edited:

skates15

Reaction score
I configured my screen with the gauges as well. They won't display any readings until the temps are up. I don't know if this is by design or not.

Its been useful in monitoring trans temps to determine if I will install a thermal bypass to lower temps.

Last edited: