Help with a Market Research about Ram 2500 and 3500 diesel trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apostell

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have been part of this community for many years and enjoyed the guidance. I own a market research firm and we have been asked to recruit for 4 online focus groups for 2010 (or newer) 2500 and 3500 diesel truck owners. The online focus groups will last 90 minutes and we are paying $300 to each respondent that participates. 2 groups are nationwide (with a focus on TX owners) and 1 group needs to be in CA owners and the other in FL. Each group will have 4-6 people total. This is research study completely confidential. Please click my link if you are interested in participating. I will be glad to contact you over the weekend.

Send me a note to [email protected] with "Diesel Truck Study" in the subject line. Be sure to include your truck year and model-most importantly - your phone number in the email. I will call you with the details of the project.

Please note, this is not a solicitation for any parts, you will not be added to a mailing list and there will be no follow up calls.

Thank you,

Andrew