High beams not working

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dyop1396

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I have led dual headlights in my 2011 with antiflicker adapters and they’ve been working fine for that last couple months. All of the sudden I’ve lost my high beams and when I go to use them neither one of my high beam lights come on and my actual low beams cut out as well. The high beam indicator shows up on the dash but both high beams don’t do anything and my drivers side light cuts out completely and my passenger side goes dim. Any help would be appreciate

OP
OP
D

dyop1396

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I have led dual headlights in my 2011 with antiflicker adapters and they’ve been working fine for that last couple months. All of the sudden I’ve lost my high beams and when I go to use them neither one of my high beam lights come on and my actual low beams cut out as well. The high beam indicator shows up on the dash but both high beams don’t do anything and my drivers side light cuts out completely and my passenger side goes dim. Any help would be appreciate

OP
OP
D

dyop1396

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi

1500ram12

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Cummins
Put your stock bulbs back in and see if they work. If they don't check for a blown fuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Jimmy07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Like 1500ram12 said, check fuse and try original bulbs. As far as your lows cutting out when you turn the highs on, this is normal for the dual headlights. When the high beam driver circuit is activated, the low beam driver circuit shuts down.

Dinky

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Mine did that when I installed them. Took them out put in oem worked fine. Ordered AlfaOBD and changed all my settings took anti flicker and resistors out problem solved. My lights would come on the surge on and off on and off. Then just shut off and would not turn back on till my truck sat off for 5mins.

Wahrsuul

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hm, you needed the anti-flicker in the '11? I have LED lows in my '09 and didn't need those. Wonder if they're casing an issue?

RLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Not sure this is the correct place but quick question. I have 2017 1500 w/o projectors. I replaced all bulbs with LEDs and changed all with Alpha obd. Put in new headlights too. Have not had a prob for a year. Now passenger turn signal comes on but will not flash and no high beam on same side. Checked bulbs and bulbs are good and Changed back to factory and still no flash and no high beam. Changed out higher beam as well. No luck. All other light are good. Any suggestions are appreciated.