I need answers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Shortysgrl22

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2012 5.7 1500 hemi. Replaced the fuel pump, battery. Had a auto guy come and look at it. Told me it was my fuel pump not staying on was told I had to replace my TIPM or do a bypass. Did the bypass. Truck will still not start. Already spent to much money just for it not to work. I have tried Google it. I already asked for help on Here once but got no response. I really just need some answers or points me in the right direction on how to fix my truck PLEASE

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Can you hear the Fuel Pump whine ?
If i remote start my truck, i stand on the passenger side, between a building & the truck, right where the cab and bed join.
The fuel pumps whine is fairly loud.

I never listened when i am on the drivers side

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Need more info, is it dead or engine turns but wont start?

shortman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think I would take some starter fluid and spray it directly into the throttle body while some one hits the start button. If it doesn't at least try to start it's not a "fuel" issue.

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
When the pump cuts off does anything else like dash? Could be a faulty ground wire. Already replaced relay?