Just bought my 5th RAM - 2025 Limite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamBum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hurricane H.O.
Just sold my 2023 Laramie and bought a 2025 Limited. I was going to do a custom order, but found just what I wanted, and at a slightly better price. Big discounts on Limited's right now! Drove it home to Huntsville, AL from Denton, TX. Same route I used when I got the Laramie last year. Got about 2 miles to a gallon better mileage than with the hemi. Loving the new toy so far!

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hell yes, congrats!!! So how many miles on it now? Any type of issues at all?

carlylelocke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Just sold my 2023 Laramie and bought a 2025 Limited. I was going to do a custom order, but found just what I wanted, and at a slightly better price. Big discounts on Limited's right now! Drove it home to Huntsville, AL from Denton, TX. Same route I used when I got the Laramie last year. Got about 2 miles to a gallon better mileage than with the hemi. Loving the new toy so far!
What was your mileage? 4x4? Rear end ratio?

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congrats RamBum on yer new purchase.

Seeing as how U got a Limited, should we assume HO motor? If so, U know they R tuned for premium fuel I hope.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yup, I remember every time I see the total, LOL! It's also marked when you open gas cap door. Worth it to me though. Loving it so far.
HEY, drive it and enjoy it and report back on wat U think. Maybe post a few pics.

Dodge 1500 4X4

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Congratulations on your purchase let us know what you think of the new technology!!
was your 23 an eTorque?

UNSAFE

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO Hurricane Twin Turbo
Congratulations! Would love to see some exterior and interior photos of it. I've had mine on order since January and supposed to be built the second week of September. CXan't wait for ours.

Olgar

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have 2025 LARAMIE, unfortunately it's been setting on the lift for over a month waiting for a fuel pump assembly. The float sender was faulty. Now I'm just AWP for over a month.

Scottly

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HO 6.7 Cummins
Old boy once said to me, "Son, if has a skirt, chase it...If it's in a bottle, drink it...and if it has wheels, see how fast it'll go". So? How fast will it go?

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I don't have any reservations about the number of cylinders in a row on the new Hurricane. In some respects that is a plus. But I'm not impressed with the long term reliability of turbo charging, and even less about direct injection. EVERONE I know with a Ford product that's over three years old has had a turbo replaced. My daughter's Escape, because of carbon build up on the valves, idles like someone forgot a spark plug, and requires head service off the vehicle. And hers is not a fluke. I looked at the new Hurricane and that looks like most components are hard to get to.

All that and the cost of a new truck, I've committed to replacing the entire engine on my '19 if need be. The body is still completely rust free, which is amazing for a New York vehicle.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 117626 miles.

OP
OP
RamBum

RamBum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hurricane H.O.
Had it about 10 days now and couldn't be happier. To answer a question, my 2023 was an eTorque and I neve had any issues with it. This one is getting about one mpg more than the hemi did under the exact same conditions. This Hurricane H.O. is so smooth and quiet, with all the power I could ask for. I'm up to about 1,000 miles on it now with no issues. Can't tell you how fast it will go... yet! I had originally planned to order a Laramie, but after adding the options I wanted it came with a couple of thousand of what I could get a Limited for. With the discounts dealer are offering right now, I couldn't pass it up.

Rivstg1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
one of the great parts of choosing the Limited over the Laramie....is the quality of the leather !!! congrats...I'm searching for one too....seems like I'll have to custom order one as I haven't one w/the options that I want in one.....and.......hoping for more 'discounts' before I do

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KW_RAM