Pricing discounts on 2025 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stevieb92

Reaction score
Isn't it amazing how a dealership that is run really well, deals straight up and fairly, will attract clients from thousands of miles away. Tells you just how pathetic the majority of dealerships are that simple, plain, straight shooting has now become a HUGE point of differentiation. Congrats to those few dealerships that still have honour and morals.

Well said. It's another reason why the word "stealership" was coined. I will buy all my future vehicles from Mark Dodge.

S

Slinge

Question for those who buy from out of state.
Do your local dealers support your purchase with
accommodating service ?

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
accommodating service ?
Well, you have to look long and hard to find a dealer that supports their own sales with accommodating service, so I look forward to hearing the outcome of this question.:Big Laugh:

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have been looking at new 2024 F150s and 2025 Ram 1500s. I'm seeing 12-14k off sticker on XLT F150s, and 13-15k off Bighorn/Lonestar just looking at carsdotcom and autotrader. I'm very much leaning towards Ford cause I can't seem to find anyone getting more than 21 MPG with a 3.0 Hurricane.
How many fuel mileage reports are you referring to? You realize that we're dealing with fresh motors with low mileage at this juncture with very few commenters. "Your mileage may vary" is also in effect as we don't have enough broad data to determine a true average.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 117223 miles.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
accommodating service ?

So far, though I've bought from them as well. I always give them a bite at the apple, though, with a chance to beat the total cost for wherever I'm buying from.

The only service I've used them for is warranty work, and they get paid the same regardless of where I bought it at.

carlylelocke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How many fuel mileage reports are you referring to? You realize that we're dealing with fresh motors with low mileage at this juncture with very few commenters. "Your mileage may vary" is also in effect as we don't have enough broad data to determine a true average.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 117223 miles.
Literally just whatever forum posts I can find, and YouTube real world drives (like the fast lane). Indeed hard to find any real numbers. Agreed on your point, but I am definitely getting a vehicle this fall, and if I can't find data on Ram, I will be going Ford with a proven track record on engine/MPG. I agree with you.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have never ordered a truck or car, being buying off the lot
But I would never put a deposit down on on anything without a final price locked in
I usually don’t buy anything unless it’s on sale
I think I may get that from Mother, she was a great shopper

RamBum

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hurricane H.O.
I've never had an issue with the local dealer servicing a truck bought out of state, and I'm on my fifth Ram. Just got home last night with my 2025 Limited. Was going to do a custom order but found just what I wanted at a price slightly better than I would have gotten on a custom order. Loving the new toy so far. Drove home the same route I did about 16 months ago in a new Laramie, and got 2 miles to a gallon better on the new H.O.

JimfromAZ

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I've never had an issue with the local dealer servicing a truck bought out of state, and I'm on my fifth Ram. Just got home last night with my 2025 Limited. Was going to do a custom order but found just what I wanted at a price slightly better than I would have gotten on a custom order. Loving the new toy so far. Drove home the same route I did about 16 months ago in a new Laramie, and got 2 miles to a gallon better on the new H.O.

I would love to feel the power of the H.O. but I'll be happy with my S.O. Rebel... nope, not thinking about the H.O!!!

papap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Huricane
Just order a 2025 Laramie 1500 this past week. Could not find a flame red any where near Louisiana. Got $15,125 off msrp with dealer discounts and rebates. Also was told if ram rebates go up before truck comes in. They would give me the increase also. Been buying trucks from this dealership for 30 plus years.

Was also told truck should be here in about 6 to 8 weeks. They also gave me my trade in valve of my current truck. Also asked about putting a deposit and was told not to worry about it. Not needed.

Last edited:

JonAdams

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Working with a dealer in Lancaster PA. The deal proposed is saving me $10k off of MSRP. Laramie trim with moon roof, tow package, etc. that Louisiana dealer seems awesome but didn’t have the pearl coat blue so I think I did ok!

jmr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 SST S/O
I bought a 2025 Rebel recently from a local dealer that was on the lot.
They will deal given the excess inventory.

2025 RAM Rebel MSRP: $68,465.00
Rebate: ($5,000.00)
Negotiated Price w/ Dealer Discount: $58,412.57

Last edited:

papap

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Huricane
Just order a 2025 Laramie 1500 this past week. Could not find a flame red any where near Louisiana. Got $15,125 off msrp with dealer discounts and rebates. Also was told if ram rebates go up before truck comes in. They would give me the increase also. Been buying trucks from this dealership for 30 plus years.

Was also told truck should be here in about 6 to 8 weeks. They also gave me my trade in valve of my current truck. Also asked about putting a deposit and was told not to worry about it. Not needed.
Well change of plans. They could not order the Laramie in flame red. So ordering a Rebel tomorrow.

Randzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Hurricane SO

I placed a factory Flame Red big horn 2/Night with 3.0SST. Didn't really want to finance/MSRP excise tax the price of running boards, bed liner etc so figured i'd order basic and mod over time.

On August 8th,2025 got notification from Ram the next day that the order was submitted in their system. 2 weeks later it was scheduled. Then got an email 8/30 with Nov 12 Estimated Delivery date to Maine.

I really like the Flame Red / Night - but didn't want to make 3 more payments on my trade in, and my registration on my trade was running out end of September. So I bailed on waiting for my build.

Dealer had a 1,700 mile, 1 owner 2month trade in on 2025 hydro Blue Rebel 3.0 SST for $9K off MSRP. I jumped on it. It was $5K more than my out the door price on the build - but i got alot more comforts/tech. Rebel also had 1 inch of lift, offroad tires, and running boards - all of which I was going to do the build anyway. I figured some of that cost was also off setting the 3 months of interest i was flushing away on my trade in. Needed my arm twisted a tiny bit more and I realized my trade in gas gage was running on empty. Gotta be a sign right?

Rebel came home with me. ;)

For every 10 trucks that are V8/3.0 SST I see at Ram dealerships, 6 are white and 3 are black. Good luck with the last 1 being Flame Red and not delmonico, silver, etc.
Tons of Flame red v6's tradesman models around me, but those are about as useful as nips on a nun.

Reactions: jmr

Randzilla

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Hurricane SO
I bought a 2025 Rebel recently from a local dealer that was on the lot.
They will deal given the excess inventory.

2025 RAM Rebel MSRP: $68,465.00
Rebate: ($5,000.00)
Negotiated Price w/ Dealer Discount: $58,412.57
Did a little better than me.
My rebel #67,600 MSRP - $58.999 out the door but rebates in my zipcode were only $3K off in August.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well change of plans. They could not order the Laramie in flame red. So ordering a Rebel tomorrow.
Flame Red Nice Color. When I got mine, could not get Hydro Blue which I also like, so got the red one, lol. Truck 6 years old now, have had since 1 Aug 2018 and I use Meguairs Hydro Ceramic coating to keep it semi clean.

IMG_2687.JPG

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KW_RAM