LED Replacement interior bulbs for 5th Gen Heavy Duty?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

POINTMAN380

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Where is everyone getting LED replacement bulbs these days. When I bought my 2018 I was pointed towards VLEDS but I can’t seem to find replacements with them anymore. Everyone seems to be focused on headlights. I need interior dome, map, floor, third brake light/cargo, reverse, and tag lights.

G. Mcpherson

Reaction score
Ram Year
2023 Ram 2500 CC SB Tradesman
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Look at Lasfit Bulbs. I use them in my 2500. Good quality and not too expensive. Amazon

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Where is everyone getting LED replacement bulbs these days. When I bought my 2018 I was pointed towards VLEDS but I can’t seem to find replacements with them anymore. Everyone seems to be focused on headlights. I need interior dome, map, floor, third brake light/cargo, reverse, and tag lights.

Honestly LED’s have become so commonplace that even the cheap Chinese bulbs work well. As long as you know what type of bulb you need you can pick them up on Amazon pretty easily and inexpensive. I have converted all my interior lighting from incandescent to LED using bulbs purchased on Amazon. Only one courtesy lamp under the passenger side footwell has failed in 5 years.

Here is a link for Ram 1500 lighting but I will say that the map light recommendation is incorrect. It’s a T15 LED bulb and if you are going to replace the sun visor vanity light it’s a T5 bulb. The factory OEM courtesy lights for the driver and passenger footwells are T10.

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
***Edit for my above post.

Those recommendations for the map, vanity and courtesy lights are based on a 2018 shown in your bio. I also have a 2018 and the map light can accept a T15 or T10 bulb. The T15 is a very tiny bit larger than a T10 and brighter. I use T10’s in my map lights as I find the T15 annoyingly bright.