Lifetime Drive-train Warranty 2009

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbackrick

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7l
20h ago
I had this experience today 6/27/24 .I have had all 3 inspections on my 2009 Ram , most recent was 6/5/24 and they found a trans leak . It was scheduled for repair today but the dealership said it could not be done my warranty expired. mind you ,this is the 1st claim. Needless to say I am highly upset!
then I called Chrysler to find out why it had expired. the agent gave me several reasons none of which were true , she verified that. 5yr. inspections were done on time. She proceeds to say I didn't have an inspection on the date of purchase 6/30/2009. I exclaimed why would I do that I just bought said vehicle. I asked for someone else to talk with , she said she was the only one that could help me. I asked for paperwork to be emailed but to no avail. only verbal communication. How can I get this warranty reinstated ?

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Call again ,the chance of getting the same person and answer is very low . Keep calling back until you reach someone who will actually assist you with this.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Maybe contact @RamCares on this forum and work through them.

It seems silly that the initial purchase date wouldn't count for the first inspection because the dealer owned it until sold. IMO, It should have been the dealers responsibility to document that properly.