Long tube headers at Wally World

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tominator223

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
2k for headers. I think they have a bad addiction problem. I don’t think it’s normal for the cost to go from $150.00 to 2k in 20-25 yrs. especially headers . Maybe $500.00. But 2k. All that changed is the mounting flange really. For V8’s. It not like they’re made in the USA anymore. I thought all this stuff was supposed to get cheaper the more they made. Oh no we were lied too! Also I don’t ever remember the specific headers fitting without some denting required. The starter or steering was always in the way. Or frame rail. For $340.00 I’ll make em fit. Hold my beer. Lol

shortman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The picture of these looks identical to the ARH one's I just installed this weekend.... Had I known about these I might have given them a go for the cost savings.... The 2K for the American Racing ones really hurt... BUT... They were made VERY well, Packaged VERY well and fit without much fuss.... I'll be watching to see what shows up @dmullenex door step and if the quality / fit is there....

Black1500Ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The picture of these looks identical to the ARH one's I just installed this weekend.... Had I known about these I might have given them a go for the cost savings.... The 2K for the American Racing ones really hurt... BUT... They were made VERY well, Packaged VERY well and fit without much fuss.... I'll be watching to see what shows up @dmullenex door step and if the quality / fit is there....
This is the exact scenario I’m considering.
I want ARH’s but I’ll be damned if I’m spending $2k on metal straws.

dmullenex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
This is the exact scenario I’m considering.
I want ARH’s but I’ll be damned if I’m spending $2k on metal straws.
Yeah I'd rather buy aftermarket exhaust manifolds then spend 2k on some pipes. So hopefully these obx fit if not I'll be ordering new manifolds

dmullenex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7

dmullenex

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Truck definitely sounds better WITH A STOCK MUFFLER LOL, I had to remove my welded on electric exhaust cutout, will have to figure out how to weld a new one in and or get another muffler, but I do like a truck that's very quiet when I want it to be.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DwightLightning