Mud Flaps ordered 2 WRONG sets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Help !
Ordered 2 WRONG sets of mud flaps from Amazon
On a dry - uninstalled fit the contour of my truck using the fender flares don't fit
Returned to Amazon and closed my eyes and ordered another set hoping they would fit?
I have the 2021 Warlock with the black plastic fender flares - Classic - old body style - the last set I ordered was for a 2011-2018 Classic with fender flares that didn't fit.
There are 2 screws on the vertical bottom and the contour is rounded - the wrong sets have 3 holes for the screws and the contour is square.
I'm thinking the wrong sets they are sending me are for the new body style 2019 and newer?
Yes I went cheapskate on a $50 set from Amazon than $150+ for Ram Dealer set
Maybe the 3rd time is a charm or I will send them back too and just keep ordering every set Amazon sells ?
I may have to go hillbilly and buy those cheap rubber universal sets from Walmart for $10 or cut up an old mine belt and make my own? - But I want my truck to look nice.
I am also looking for a front license plate that says "6.4 Hemi" ( I have the V6 but I want everyone to think it's the 6.4 Hemi engine )IMG_1623.JPG

Last edited:

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Help !
Ordered 2 WRONG sets of mud flaps from Amazon
On a dry - uninstalled fit the contour of my truck using the fender flares don't fit
Returned to Amazon and closed my eyes and ordered another set hoping they would fit?
I have the 2021 Warlock with the black plastic fender flares - Classic - old body style - the last set I ordered was for a 2011-2018 Classic with fender flares that didn't fit.
There are 2 screws on the vertical bottom and the contour is rounded - the wrong sets have 3 holes for the screws and the contour is square.
I'm thinking the wrong sets they are sending me are for the new body style 2019 and newer?
Yes I went cheapskate on a $50 set from Amazon than $150+ for Ram Dealer set
Maybe the 3rd time is a charm or I will send them back too and just keep ordering every set Amazon sells ?
I may have to go hillbilly and buy those cheap rubber universal sets from Walmart for $10 or cut up an old mine belt and make my own? - But I want my truck to look nice.
I am also looking for a front license plate that says "6.4 Hemi" ( I have the V6 but I want everyone to think it's the 6.4 Hemi engine )
For my Warlock I had to go with the factory plastic set of mudflaps. Im not sure if I still have the part number since it was 3 years ago

Bigskyroadglide

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7, supercharged

5th generation style

4th gen style

Easy mount

Last edited:

Lysergic

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 & 2023
Engine
4.7L & 3.0L EcoD
There's always Weathertech - You'll pay a bit more but the fit will likely be correct.

OP
OP
T

Tom57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6

5th generation style

4th gen style

Easy mount
Thank You, I like that site where the fitment is with the VIN, with tax and shipping they are $95.55, I already ordered a 3rd set from Amazon waiting for them to be delivered, and if they don't fit I will bite the bullet and order them
Thank You Very Much

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

mikeru

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7L non-Etorque
Why? Who cares what motor you have?
I mean, I wondered the same thing. But why do we care? It's like seeing people with their moose ears up. I laugh, shake my head and keep driving. In the end it's their truck. The can make it look however they like. It has zero effect on you or I.

OP
OP
T

Tom57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Why? Who cares what motor you have?
Yes, you're right.
I picked the Ram cause I had past bad luck with Ford's and Chevy's
I will NEVER own ones with turbo's and engine deactivation - nothing but trouble with $3000 repair bills
I wanted gas mileage and old school - simple engine that's why I picked the V6
Learned my lesson and got my new Ram undercoated.
Yes I took the Ram 5.7 Hemi for a test ride and yes it was a beast with loads of power but I didn't like the engine deactivation - I could have got the F-150 with the 5.0 engine but my former aluminum F-150 rusted out + the 5.0 is a gas hog.
This is my first Ram truck - I don't drive it that much but I need a pickup for occasional hauling and towing + I need 4x4 for the winter - I average between 3000 to 5000 miles per year (on my truck) - I mostly drive my Honda Civic stick cause it's fun to drive never breaks down and it gets 34 MPG

Last edited: