My Rear Seat doesn’t want to move

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GapperGus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar V6
I’ve been searching for hours wondering if I’m an idiot or if it’s not possible. I just want to know if the rear seats of a quad cab can fold or not. I’ve seen some do some don’t. I’ve tried it but I can’t get it to budge and I’m wondering if it’s a not equipped issue or a me issue

Atcer2018

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I’ve been searching for hours wondering if I’m an idiot or if it’s not possible. I just want to know if the rear seats of a quad cab can fold or not. I’ve seen some do some don’t. I’ve tried it but I can’t get it to budge and I’m wondering if it’s a not equipped issue or a me issue

If the quad cab is like the crew cab it will depend on the trim level of the truck. On the crew cabs the rear seats don’t fold down on BigHorn trims and below. They do fold on the upper level trims. There is a pretty easy mod to make your fixed rear seats fold down. It does require unbolting the rear seats and cutting a section of the steel hook off of the seat backs.