My truck shakes at 40 - 50mph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Magnum_59L

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9L Magnum
Hope everyone is doing great. I have a 2001 Ram 1500 4x4 (5inch lift kit) sitting on 35sx20. While I’m driving on the main road the whole freakin truck shakes like crazy but when I go slower or faster than 45mph it’s just fine. Wheels have been rebalanced and are just fine. Has anyone had this issues before?

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
There are so many things that it could be. Even though you didn't have a problem before lifting can create new stresses on parts and over time can wear to the point of causing problems.

For those who are more involved in lifts, I recommend a full list of exact parts used (from lift kit to drive shaft to other upgrades you might have made), types of tires and rims, how long it has been lifted, how you drive (all road, some off road, major mudding, etc.), and anything else that is unique to your truck. Has problem been noticable from near time of lift or how much later, did it just appear one day or gradually became noticeable? Too much information here is never a problem. Good luck