Parking Lamp light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Qban

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Folks, My "Parking Lamp Light out" signal came on the other day so I thought No problem, I'll change the bulb so I buy me a few #3157 bulbs and exchange it. I'm still getting the "Parking Lamp Light Out" signal every time I start the vehicle. So now I'm thinking maybe the old bulb was good. I tried another bulb, same result. Has anybody had this happen? do I need to clear or reset the signal if so, how? I'm stumped! Any help is greatly appreciated...

1999 White C5 Coupe

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey Folks, My "Parking Lamp Light out" signal came on the other day so I thought No problem, I'll change the bulb so I buy me a few #3157 bulbs and exchange it. I'm still getting the "Parking Lamp Light Out" signal every time I start the vehicle. So now I'm thinking maybe the old bulb was good. I tried another bulb, same result. Has anybody had this happen? do I need to clear or reset the signal if so, how? I'm stumped! Any help is greatly appreciated...

When I received that message on my 2014 Ram 1500 4x4 Outdoorsman - I found that one of the two center, high-mount brake light bulbs were bad.

I don’t know why the truck displayed that message for a brake light bulb? I do know that all my bulbs are correct, OEM bulbs (not aftermarket or LED).

Daw14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Most likely the center mount bulb is bad.