Picture Request: Power Wagon winch mount

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Can someone with a 2020 Power Wagon take a pic of where the winch mount plate is bolted to the frame please? I’d love a few daylight shots laying under the truck looking at the mount plate, where it bolts to the frame and the winch orientation.

I’m looking at ordering the mount plate or making my own but there are ZERO power wagons on lots near me to look at and the design is different for 2018 and older setups.

Thank you in advance!

Omar RVA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
First attempt for you - kind of crappy angles considering it needs to be on a lift or I need a wide angle lens to capture the whole picture. The plate mounts between the frame rails next to the two "compatibility brackets." What my pics don't show well but the parts diagram does show is that the winch is clocked to be sideways. The top/controller is pointing toward the rear of the truck, the rest of the winch has relocates to make it work (clutch lever is pointed toward the bottom of the winch/front of the truck). You'll have a lot more flexibility with your winch purchase and install if you don't go the route that the power wagons do.

OA
Part diagram:
7520cc1f1dac9b9584cf68a94b23169c.png
Looking up from the compatibility bracket (on the right side). Bottom of the screen is the front of the truck; this is the passenger side:
iyfgHis.jpg

Close up of passenger side mount to frame:
jZeOP7O.jpg

Driver side mount (compatibility bracket is pointing down towards the camera on the left of the image):
mjUP0zm.jpg

Driver side mount (compatibility bracket is the top left of the image):
Ya9i3Vq.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
Sandevino

Sandevino

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7 eTorque
Awesome, thank you @Omar RVA!

It looks like the mounting plate brackets take the place of the tow hook flag nuts.

I’ll be stopping by the online parts counter to Frankenstein this build together. My winch has a traditional orientation so I’ll have to relocate the clutch.

I love it when a project starts to come together.

A1064E9C-8D2B-4147-A899-8F43187BA742.jpeg

3F865E1E-E061-40FA-A6D6-A93A337E7DCB.jpeg

Omar RVA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 Power Wagon
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Awesome, thank you @Omar RVA!

It looks like the mounting plate brackets take the place of the tow hook flag nuts.

I’ll be stopping by the online parts counter to Frankenstein this build together. My winch has a traditional orientation so I’ll have to relocate the clutch.

I love it when a project starts to come together.

View attachment 211618

View attachment 211619

Awesome- hope it comes together as you plan. Keep us posted on the results!

OA