Random Car Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
About all i really liked is the Kenny Bell blower under the hood,the rest of it not so much,lol
I remember when the manufacturer use to put black wheels on them because they were cheap and they knew that's the first thing people would change when they bought them. Couldn't wait to get them home to change to chrome or aluminum wheels. Now most like black wheels, never interested me.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I remember when the manufacturer use to put black wheels on them because they were cheap and they knew that's the first thing people would change when they bought them. Couldn't wait to get them home to change to chrome or aluminum wheels. Now most like black wheels, never interested me.
They still do the black wheels because they're cheaper then chrome or polished aluminium,but now they've somehow convinced the younger generation they're better looking.Better looking my ass,only if your cross eyed or blind in 1 eye and can't see out of the other eye,lol. Give me shiny parts ,under the hood and on the wheels :waytogo: :Big Laugh:

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine

1725948222494.pngDavid Freiburger

9h ·

https://www.facebook.com/#
64 years ago today, Mickey Thompson in the Challenger 1 with four supercharged Pontiac V8s ran 406.60 mph, making him the first American past 400 mph and the fastest man on wheels. I have done an unreasonable amount of research on Mickey Thompson and can tell you that this event gave him more press, for many years, than you can imagine. He became world famous, instantly. Nevertheless, he did not actually set a record, which requires the average of two passes. The car failed on the return run.

1725948222330.png

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've got it set up to tape,so i've been watching it after supper the last couple evenings. There's been some decent bargains go through this time around. It looks like the Hemi cars aren't bringing the same money as they were a couple years ago
The F bodies were rock bottom. A 20k mile Ceta Convertible sold for 18k I believe. There was a super clean 99 SS Camaro 6 speed car all stock 81k miles. Didn't sale. It was in the back with a sign on it asking 12k make me an offer. Eleanor sold for 210k and its paint especially the hood was trashed. The fiberglass hood was an awful quality.