SOLD Diablosport Trinity T2 Platinum Tuner $350 FIRM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Does anyone know where I can get an unlocked PCM for a reasonable price to go with this unit?

The Diablo site sure isn’t showing $200!

View attachment 177425
That is to buy a new one that is unlocked. They offer the service for around $200 when I spoke on the phone. Could be as much as $249 depending on what vehicle.

If you call they can certainly help you out. Their customer service is top notch.

Midnight Storm

One Badass Ram
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks man,
For me in Canada and using my truck as a daily driver plus with the 3.5 years of warranty left, it’s not worth it for me. I’d be $1800 cad for your tuner, a new pcm and jay greene tune

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Thanks man,
For me in Canada and using my truck as a daily driver plus with the 3.5 years of warranty left, it’s not worth it for me. I’d be $1800 cad for your tuner, a new pcm and jay greene tune
You’d spend more than that buying it all new.
Gotta pay to play.
Thanks for your interest.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Final price drop. No offers. Firm at $350. This is a steal at that price. Don’t waste my time with offers.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Several posts have been deleted. No "price policing" is allowed in For Sale threads.

See Rule #9 in the For Sale/WTB section.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I’ve had a few messages come in in which I have sent a response and not gotten one back. Please be courteous and respond back so I know where we are at.

Also, to the top!

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump. Still for please only comment or pm if you are serious. I’ve had this “sold” 5 times now yet no one pays to complete the sale.

Joji91

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'd buy it for 250 asap.

TonyG-

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
What is the difference between this one and the last Trinity? Wondering if it is worth an upgrade or not

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
What is the difference between this one and the last Trinity? Wondering if it is worth an upgrade or not
I am not familiar with the older one. I would imagine newer technology and better monitoring. Bigger screen, etc.

That would have be your decision if it’s worth it to you or not.

OP
OP
PerfectCreature

PerfectCreature

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bump still for sale. Count is now 7 people who have said they will buy it and ghosted me after giving PayPal.

If you want it, send me your PayPal and address through PM and I’ll send an invoice.

You either want it or you don’t. Stop wasting my time. Any other PMs will be ignored. It’s a $600 device. My price is firm. Don’t PM offers.

Status
Not open for further replies.