Weird stuff in hot weather

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bpfau

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I also have noticed strange issues in the heat. It was 109 here the other day and for some reason that confused my transmission at rolling stops. If I slow down but don’t stop fully, then step on the gas to go, it does nothing for two seconds, then my transmission down shifts and finally kicks into gear causing quite the jolt. I’m curious if anyone else here has noticed something similar?

2023 RAM 1500 bighorn with 5.7L hemi

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have no way to turn it On or Off, as there is nothing in my Settings regarding the TPMS either way. I do know that I have a 'Low Pressure' alert because it has gone off before. And that picture is of a UConnect system that is several steps above mine.
Yours is like mine, installed, but no U Connect menu. I have the system also, but nothing in U Connect, my Bighorn trim too low. WHY they make "digital" tire gauges, lol.