Why should I stay with RAM?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

TestPilot57

Reaction score
Ram Year
none
Engine
Godzilla 7.3
salesman says airstreams don't have generators???

pulled up the airstream site and they say several models do carry generators. maybe the one you looked at doesn't.
I'd like to see that. As far as I know, they only have generators in their Class B Motorhomes, not the TTs. We are looking at the top-of-the-line Classic.

Sherman Bird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
If i didn't like rams so much, my next option would be a Ford, even tho i retired from GM and can get that supposed "employee discount', I haven't owned a GM car in many years. I'm not happy with GM's quality.

Also, I just read that GM's Onstar tracks your driving habits and shares that information with several research groups including insurance companies. GM claims a driver can "opt out" but i'm not sure how. It's bad enough everyone watches what we do, now i have to worry about my car/truck too?

Ram trucks could probably out sell many others, but they're priced insanely high.
You could drive a 1955 Chevy and, if you have a cell phone, you're being tracked. About the only way you can avoid being tracked is to drive the old fashioned "gas operated" vehicle and leave all electronics at home!

I remember the "good old days" when we didn't seem to think our lives depended on having all those gadgets on our person.

Oh! That reminds me! I need to go put my cell phone inside a Faraday gage! :)