Beware of potential scammers. They are out there trolling wanted and for sale ads on all sites.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

04fxdwgi

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016 1500 Sport
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Be cautious of replies to your "wanted" ads if these classic signs are present:
The replied just joined that day
Has zero posts
Has zero feedback
Only answers some of your questions and they can be cryptic with broken language. Intentional or not.
Doesn't send pics if requested
Only "ships", no local pickup on large items
Offers to use an "ebay Shipper" to close a deal to buy your stuff.
Item is not in his/her possession / somewhere at some storage lot.

Just a heads up.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Last thing I listed on Craigslist many years ago was a golf cart. One guy wanted to pay part in cash and the rest a trade for two Cockatiels and a 10 pound box of Jelly Belly jelly beans. Just bonkers.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Scammers have taken over the internet, it's easy money for them because people continue to fall for it no matter how many times you tell them.
I manage a couple very popular truck and jeep pages on facebook and ban scammers by the dozens everyday but no matter how hard I try to protect people and how many times I warn them they continue to fall victim.....

If you can't see the item in person and are not savvy enough to spot common scam techniques your best bet is to walk away.