Hello and my 2021 1500 Classic Warlock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jason1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I've posted a couple times so I guess I'll say hello and a bit about my truck and what I've done with it.

My previous and first truck besides my families farm trucks was a 2003 Ram 1500 I bought in 2005. It did me well over the years. Replaced lots of parts over that time period too but never the engine or tranny amazingly. I did all the maintenance.

It finally got to the point though I was about to have a Flintstones truck with my feet through the floorboards and the wife told me it was about time to get a new truck.

I found a great deal on a '21 Classic Warlock quad cab with 19k miles. So, out with the old and in with the newer. I bought it about 4 months ago now.

There was a few things missing I wanted to get added on like some front tow hooks, fog lights, trailer brakes etc but then I found this forum and fell down the rabbit hole. I haven't had a new truck in decades and this has been fun.

I've always kept notes about what maintenance or mods I've done and it's really racked up what all I've changed over the past couple months. It's like a whole new truck.

Some of this may not make much sense but I can answer any questions on any of it.

OBDLink MX+ OBD2 Bluetooth Scanner

-----------------------
AlphaOBD settings changed

VTA enable (car link yellow alarm input to horn gray/yellow connected)

Day time running light turn signals enabled

Electric trailer brakes enabled

Bed light kit enabled

-----------------------------

New items added or upgrades:

GTR Ultra 2 led head lights. bulbs clocked 9/3

Front windows tinted to match the back

Android auto wireless USB adapter. Motorola Ma-1.

Mod so android auto wireless turns off with key. Spliced pink/yellow to pin 1 for USB hub switched with key. Changed fuse 90/91 to switched accessory. https://www.ramforum.com/threads/fi...r-aa-cp-wireless-adapter.189497/#post-2659268

Wethertech Side Window Deflectors
Part Number: 84503

AVS hood bug deflector II

Husky Liners Weatherbeater Floor Mats and front center mat in front of jump seat

Husky Liners - Custom Fit Sunshade

OASIS AUTO Dodge Ram Accessories Seat Covers 2009-2025 Custom Fit Leather Truck Cover Protector Cushion 1500-2500-3500 Crew Double Super Extended Cab(Classic Front Pair, Black&Gray)

Covercraft Carhartt SeatSaver Custom Seat Covers for 2011-18 Ram 1500; 2019-23 Ram 1500 Classic; 2011-24 Ram 2500/3500, SSC7432CAGY (2nd Row Solid Bench Seat, Duck Weave Gravel)

ISSYAUTO neoprene Center Console Cover

Westin 50-6195 Black Rubber Truck Bed Mat

Cat® Ultra Tough Heavy Duty Truck Tailgate Mat/Pad/Protector

Husky Liners - Front & Rear Mud Guards

Gomass Car Steering Wheel Cover, Anti-Slip, Safety, Soft, Breathable, Heavy Duty, Thick, Full Surround, Sports Style (Black with Gray Line)

DEE ZEE DZ43301 Truck Tailgate Assist

Start-X Plug N Play Remote Starter Kit

Omega Car Electronics OLHRNLINKRALL Omega Accessory Cable - When Connecting A Linkr-lt1 And An Olmdball; With Rs Firmware

CARLINK ASCL6 Remote Start Cellular Interface Module with alarm input

Shock sensor http://addshocksensor.com/

Bull Ring Gunmetal Flush Fit Retractable Truck Bed Tie Down Anchors

APS Running Boards 5 inches Matte Black

Covercraft UltiMat Custom Dash Cover, Color: Smoke

B2 Fabrication Exhaust tips

Aero Exhaust - AT3030XL Direct Fit Performance Muffler

Genuine Mopar Black Tow Hook Kit With Bezels For Rebel & Warlock

Genuine Mopar front hood latch with sensor

Genuine Mopar Steering Wheel Audio Control Upgrade Black

Genuine Mopar Black Tow Hook Kit With Bezels For Rebel & Warlock

Genuine Mopar REAR TRX TOW HOOKS

Genuine Mopar bed light kit

Genuine Mopar trailer electric break module

Shifts and Grins REVERSE LIGHT KIT FOR REAR TRX TOW HOOKS WITH BRACKETS, DIODE DYNAMICS SSC1 PRO LIGHTS AND WIRING HARNESS

Shifts and Grins 4th GEN RAM 1500 REAR TOW HOOK BRACKET SET

Side door pocket bins

Tom57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
I just bought the same truck, it's used with only 7000 miles. It's bare bones options with the V6

Attachments

• IMG_1614.JPG
    IMG_1614.JPG
    104 KB · Views: 4
OP
OP
J

jason1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Thanks for the welcome. I haven't taken to many pics but will see if I can get some posted.

I have a cover to get installed and waiting for fog light parts to get in stock.

OP
OP
J

jason1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Still waiting on my fog light parts to get in stock but I finally got my Leer HF650M quad fold tonneau cover. It has been on back order since March.

I decided to wait as it had every specification I wanted.

I wanted a hard cover since my back tailgate locked.

Quad fold so when folded all the way back didn't take up as much room as a tri fold.

Flip back so I have more space if needed.

Easy to take off if I wanted it completely removed.

Narrow rails to not get in the way.

No drain channel and drain tubes.

My last truck had a soft roll up which was ok besides the Velcro wearing out and the rails were really wide.

WIll see how well it holds up.
1000011920.jpg

1000011922.jpg

1000011926.jpg

OP
OP
J

jason1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Here's the window sticker I got from Mopar site. I love the rim and tires it came with. One of the main reasons I first spotted this truck. Less rim and more tire. Works great for all the various terrains I have to get through. I still can't believe this has an all terrain package yet didn't come with front tow hooks or fog lights. Everything else is great and will do what I need.

1000011929.png

1000011930.png

1000011932.png

mrack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Looks good, I like that cover. Rebel wheels look great, those don't come stock on warlocks so you must have gotten lucky with a previous owner adding them.

GTyankee

Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 ecodiesel
Your Ram is looking good ..

To get a more complete equipment list than the window sticker,
just type your VIN into ...