Leveled & Lifted - Why?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WarlockJake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
2019 Warlock
I initially had it leveled
Than lifted, what needs to be done to make the front match the back height?

Also anyone have ABS light issues after lifting?

New tires on the way! so I want the front as high as the back

IMG_7698.jpeg

zrock

Reaction score
cheap lift? usually a lift will also level if its a good quality.. That is quite the difference on yours

Adamcr68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemifever 5.7
2019 Warlock
I initially had it leveled
Than lifted, what needs to be done to make the front match the back height?

Also anyone have ABS light issues after lifting?

New tires on the way! so I want the front as high as the back

View attachment 549182
Great looking truck! I have the front of mine a little lower, the hood/front of our trucks are higher than the back, a true level will look “nose high” IMO.

Attachments

• IMG_9616.jpeg
    IMG_9616.jpeg
    145.4 KB · Views: 19

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Would need to know what parts you have used so far for the front and rear lift.

Message me and we can discuss options and pricing

OP
OP
WarlockJake

WarlockJake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Great looking truck! I have the front of mine a little lower, the hood/front of our trucks are higher than the back, a true level will look “nose high” IMO.
Thanks for the feed back, Thats what I thought as well, I've just seen some RAMs on the road that seem to look perfectly leveled, but usually on the freeway and had never been able to ask.

OP
OP
WarlockJake

WarlockJake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
cheap lift? usually a lift will also level if its a good quality.. That is quite the difference on yours
Maybe, I got a rough country lift, I got it mainly because I seen it was the one a lot of other people used. $1600 Installed, sounds like it could be in between maybe?

OP
OP
WarlockJake

WarlockJake

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
What has been done to this point ?
I just asked the shop for the exact specifications and model of the lift that was used. I asked for a 6-inch rough country - My truck is only a RWD so it's just for cosmetic purposes.

I looked online and there are only 2 lifts that fit my truck by Rough Country a 4 and a 6 with the 6inch coming with new springs.

Im now thinking he sold me a 4-inch lift as the 6-inch lift and its higher in the back because the warlock is already 1inch higher.

RedRebel16

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have the RC 6 inch lift on mine when you buy it specify how big of coils you want in the back of your truck otherwise it will give it a 2 inch lift higher then front for the purpose of towing Mine sits dead level when i attach my RV or sxs n trailer

Attachments

• IMG_3095.jpeg
    IMG_3095.jpeg
    224.1 KB · Views: 13

Ubem

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
More than likely the leveling components were taken off the front when your lift kit was installed as they do not recommend using the leveling kit components with the lift kit components. Check with the installer that installed the lift kit to verify. I wanted to install a leveling kit on my 2019 Ram Big Horn which has a 6 inch Pro Comp kit. The installer told me that it was not recommended by the lift kit company and would void any warranty on the kit. I would think you could install some Bilstein shocks on the front end to accomplish your leveling desire. Search the forums as others have used the shocks to accomplish the leveling task.