Meguiar's Hybrid Ceramic Wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
from all I have read and watched on youtube. Their ultimate wax is still the best.

OP
OP
NJ4X4

NJ4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
How been a few weeks since you first applied it, hows it doing ?
It's definitely my new favorite wax! I always think a silver truck never looks as shiny as darker colors, but this really put a nice shine on it. I even did my gloss black Fuel wheels and they look better than ever! I did one of the other cars with it too. Hoping to get another coat on the cars before it gets too cold.

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 2wd
Engine
HEMI 5.7 Revolution 4.88s
It's definitely my new favorite wax! I always think a silver truck never looks as shiny as darker colors, but this really put a nice shine on it. I even did my gloss black Fuel wheels and they look better than ever! I did one of the other cars with it too. Hoping to get another coat on the cars before it gets too cold.

You don't have to do it before it gets cold, I get to dry my truck with a diluted bottle of this stuff, since I have spotless water I let it air dry as much as possible then I get everything else with a clean microfiber towel and spray it on the towel before I even touch the truck .... fawken love it !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NorcalRamGuy