MMX no tune required cam. Anyone running it?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MegaHertz

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Question: is there enough room to swap a cam without removing the radiator?

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I pulled the radiator and had enough wiggle room to move the condenser without getting it sucked down. This NTR NSR mds delete cam I installed feels exactly like stock and runs exactly like stock which was nice. It feels a bit stronger up top now though. Maybe just a placebo since my truck was not running its best recently.

Attachments

• IMG_7152.jpeg
    IMG_7152.jpeg
    243.6 KB · Views: 13

MegaHertz

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Maybe a stupid question: if you pull the ac condenser, do you have to bleed the ac system?

Last edited:

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Maybe a stupid question: if you pull the ac condenser, do you have to bleed the ac system?
Yes,and you have the gold plated 1234 freon,so you'll want to evacute it,and have a shop store it for you.You can do the job with-out opening up the A/C system,it's just a bit more difficult,but by no stretch is it impossible to pull the cam with the condensor still in place.Look at CrazyKids post #83,his picture shows him working around the condensor.