Order a 2025 Ram 1500 at 4% Under Invoice -Including the RAM RHO!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
What do you guys think about the 2025 Ram 1500?

MSRP has exploded. RAM isn't the value it used to be vs competitors

I6 may be a great engine, may not be, but is certainly an unproven.

Turbo combined with stop/start? How will that affect hot oil left stationary in turbos?

Bundled options include too many things I don't want to get the things I would want. I will not buy a truck with "Drowsy Driver Detection". Doesn't seem to be a way to get 360 camera without it and active driver assist.

I'll stick with my Power Wagon, none of the current Ram 1500s interest me. I understand if you don't want to comment, but how are orders trending on Ram 1500 doing vs F-150s with your Ford store?

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
MSRP has exploded. RAM isn't the value it used to be vs competitors

I6 may be a great engine, may not be, but is certainly an unproven.

Turbo combined with stop/start? How will that affect hot oil left stationary in turbos?

Bundled options include too many things I don't want to get the things I would want. I will not buy a truck with "Drowsy Driver Detection". Doesn't seem to be a way to get 360 camera without it and active driver assist.

I'll stick with my Power Wagon, none of the current Ram 1500s interest me. I understand if you don't want to comment, but how are orders trending on Ram 1500 doing vs F-150s with your Ford store?

We have a pretty good amount of 2025 Ram 1500 orders! Compared to the F-150, well F-150s have always been our top seller, so always hard to beat that!

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
ATTENTION:

I have had a lot of quotes sent in with the Forged Blue Metallic color.

Great news!!!! That color is NOW AVAILABLE!!!!

If you are wanting to send your quotes over to [email protected], the Ordering Team can get everything quoted the way you want it now!

Here are the options for a RHO:
1721836737422.png

Here are the options for other trims:
1721836769264.png

Thank you for you patience!

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Guess what!!!!!

We had our FIRST Ram RHO go into D1 status :eek::D

Now, we do still have a good handful of RHO orders to be picked up for Production, but it all will begin sooner rather than later, so get ready!

The order banks for 2025 Ram 1500s are open, so place your order TODAY!

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Order your 2025 Ram 1500 TODAY and receive our awesome deal of 4% under invoice!

We still have more spots available, so don't miss out!

Ride in style :cool:

OP
OP
GrangerMotors

GrangerMotors

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Half way through the week!!!!:gr_grin:

I have some great news! Ram has released the Lunar Edition for 2024 Heavy Duties!

I have had some customers here who have messaged me about this package, so I thought I would post the news here, just in case.
ATT00001.jpg

For 1500s, let me know if you have any questions! We have more allocations available, so don't miss out :)