Pricing discounts on 2025 RAM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leftchevybehind

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi eTorque
yeeeeeeesh, they usually give deals in new leftover 2023s and soon to be leftover 2024s, let us know how you like the new engines

OP
OP
S

sjeckert6297

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 SO
Yeah, no. Set a price when you order or don't order. Rebates can change, but the only reason to not give you a price is to get you emotionally hooked and charge more.

There's enough good dealers out there I wouldn't bother to play games.
I do not get emotionally hooked to any vehicle. I have zero problems walking away from this deal, especially when I don't need a new truck and I am very skeptical of the new engines the more I read. My deposit is refundable, so I wont lose anything...
Did you sign paperwork with the MSRP price on it? If so the only thing you are likely to get is manufacturers rebates at that point. I highly doubt you are going to get anywhere near $5k off, probably $1-2K at best. Dealer has you locked in to msrp so that isn't going to budge. Should have negotiated that up front, they got you now.
This is the 1st time I am ordering (learning) and while I did sign a msrp invoice, there are errors all throughout it, so it wouldn't hold up for anything. Also, if they won't take money off I'll take my deposit (refundable) and leave. So they really haven't "gotten" me.

mtnrider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
This is the 1st time I am ordering (learning) and while I did sign a msrp invoice, there are errors all throughout it, so it wouldn't hold up for anything. Also, if they won't take money off I'll take my deposit (refundable) and leave. So they really haven't "gotten" me.

If you agreed to a refundable deposit then you are good and can walk. Most people get stuck in a non-refundable deposit situation when ordering. Still going to be an uphill battle for you, you will get the manufacturers rebates but anything else they are likely to fight you over.

Willkelley1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Cummins 6.7
Only variable in the deal should be your trade-in if applicable. I ordered a 23 and it took 8 month to get built due to parts and recall issues. My trade was obvious worth less with more age and mileage than anticipated. The purchase price should be straight forward. My truck MSRP was 95k and I paid invoice less rebates and paid around $79. You can build them on Rams website and get invoice price or just simply ask them to show you. I have bought trucks like this for 20 years and usually spend less than 30 minutes negotiating. I'm sure u could squeeze a couple more thousand out of them but I prefer a less stressful approach. Good luck and enjoy your new truck. Welcome to the RAM family.

Ps. Your window sticker should have your name printed on it from manufacturer. I always thought that was cool

Dusty

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So I just ordered my 2025 DoubleCab Big Horn this past weekend. When I ordered it the dealer said we will discuss final pricing and what rebates are available when it comes in. I am curious what kind of discounts from MSRP people are getting with what I am hearing is reduced sales? This is the first RAM for me (longtime Chevy guy), but when I drove the new Chevy/GMC/Ford, they did not drive any better, mostly worse than my current 14-year-old truck. I was going to just keep my old truck and then once I drove the Dodge I was sold. I know the new engine will have growing pains as every new model year does, but I hope they get it straight in a short amount of time. So MSRP on my truck is around $62k with the out the door price being around $66K if no discounts or rebates are applied. I was thinking an out the door price of $62k would be reasonable, but with what I am seeing, am I selling myself short? Should I be leaning more towards $58k or less? Trying to get some insight from others who have recently purchased and what kind of deals you got. I know it will vary dealer by dealer, but I would like to get the general consensus of where everyone is at. Thanks!
My last four trucks have been custom ordered and I knew what I was going to pay out-the-door when I signed the order and gave my deposit. That included any rebates or financing incentives at the time of the purchase order. So your situation seems unusual to me.

Ram 1500 sales are way off through the first two quarters of this year and most are attributing it to high prices and shallow discounts. Based on an ad I just saw, it looks like there's a current $2000 factory rebate. Ford isn't offering much, and I'm hearing $4-5K discounts on Silverado.

I ordered a car once and when it came in they wanted to renegotiate the price. I walked. About ten days later I got a call that they would honor the order contract I originally signed.

Regards,
Dusty
2019 Ram 1500 Billet Silver Laramie Quad Cab 2WD, 5.7 Hemi, 8HP75, 3.21 axle, 33-gallon fuel tank, 18” wheels. Build Date: 3 June 2018. Now at 117204 miles.

etbrown4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
sjeckert6297, you have set this up in a way that makes this hard on you.

By not agreeing on a discount upfront, the dealer thinks he can take advantage of you, and probably will.

The easy way is to take your build sheet, send a copy to Granger and Mark Dodge and secure a firm quote as Tron suggested. Anthony at MD will quote you in writing the exact rebates available today. ( they can change)

Anthony will even apply for most rebates for you.

If your dealer won't today Match Graingers or MDs price including rebates, don't walk,
RUN FROM THEM.

Get it all straight and in writing now, because when the vehicle arrives there will be lots of pressure on you to cave, and most buyers do. I know because I used to be a dealer.

You need to set yourself up for success. You do that by doing your homework now. I expect there will be at least a several thousand dollar difference between your local dealer and MD!

Good luck.

AnthonyRI

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
If you do not have a signed build sheet that shows your name on it, and a signed buyers order, then the dealer is not required to honor any part of the deal, whether you have a deposit or not. The build sheet shows WHAT was built, and the buyers order shows what they're going to charge you. Without, you don't have price protection against MSRP increases (which does happen), nor do you have lockability on the order-date rebates (You actually want to have a signed incentives config as well). If your deposit was listed as refundable, that's great you can get out but then waited and still don't have a truck.

This is not to say that EVERY dealer will mess with yuor price, but you may have worked something out verbally or out of trust with someone who no longer works there or is in a different positionwhen the order arrives. Dealerships themselves are bought and sold every day, now more than ever.

2025 Bighorn right now ordered from mark Dodge and shipped to Pennsylvania would be 11.5% off MSRP just in dealer discount, and then rebates from order date or delivery date whichever is better. Right now rebates are $3K off in your state (rebates are dictated by where YOU are not where dealer is). Shipping should be $1200. We do require a $1K NON refundable deposit, unless the truck comes in built incorrect or damaged. tax/title is all based on PA so that's all the same.

$60K Bighorn Example
MSRP $60K
Dealer Discount -$6900
Current Rebates -$3000
Doc Fee $425
Temp Tags $4
Total before PA TTL $50,529
Shipping pay to carrier upon delivery $1200 = $51,729

etbrown4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Anthony at MD is the best in the business. I bought a Laramie from him 9 months ago. A flawless transaction. My local high volume dealer "claimed" he'd lose $3000 to sell at MDs price. Really.

stevieb92

Reaction score
If you do not have a signed build sheet that shows your name on it, and a signed buyers order, then the dealer is not required to honor any part of the deal, whether you have a deposit or not. The build sheet shows WHAT was built, and the buyers order shows what they're going to charge you. Without, you don't have price protection against MSRP increases (which does happen), nor do you have lockability on the order-date rebates (You actually want to have a signed incentives config as well). If your deposit was listed as refundable, that's great you can get out but then waited and still don't have a truck.

This is not to say that EVERY dealer will mess with yuor price, but you may have worked something out verbally or out of trust with someone who no longer works there or is in a different positionwhen the order arrives. Dealerships themselves are bought and sold every day, now more than ever.

2025 Bighorn right now ordered from mark Dodge and shipped to Pennsylvania would be 11.5% off MSRP just in dealer discount, and then rebates from order date or delivery date whichever is better. Right now rebates are $3K off in your state (rebates are dictated by where YOU are not where dealer is). Shipping should be $1200. We do require a $1K NON refundable deposit, unless the truck comes in built incorrect or damaged. tax/title is all based on PA so that's all the same.

$60K Bighorn Example
MSRP $60K
Dealer Discount -$6900
Current Rebates -$3000
Doc Fee $425
Temp Tags $4
Total before PA TTL $50,529
Shipping pay to carrier upon delivery $1200 = $51,729

Another happy customer of Anthony and MD. It was the smoothest transaction and most hassle-free vehicle purchase of my life. None of the local dealers in my local area could touch the price I got from Anthony and MD, even considering the cost to travel to Louisiana and back home to Pittsburgh, PA. They even gave me a superb price on my Wrangler that I traded.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Another happy customer of Anthony and MD. It was the smoothest transaction and most hassle-free vehicle purchase of my life. None of the local dealers in my local area could touch the price I got from Anthony and MD, even considering the cost to travel to Louisiana and back home to Pittsburgh, PA. They even gave me a superb price on my Wrangler that I traded.
Isn't it amazing how a dealership that is run really well, deals straight up and fairly, will attract clients from thousands of miles away. Tells you just how pathetic the majority of dealerships are that simple, plain, straight shooting has now become a HUGE point of differentiation. Congrats to those few dealerships that still have honour and morals.

Frank Titus

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L
At least 10% is the right area. Drove 2,200 miles round trip. Brought it back on my flatbed. After fuel etc., still saved $3,000. Nobody in Oklahoma would deal except Maybe "invoice". I showed them! Did all my ordering etc. via phone / computer. Sometimes if you do a "build" on Ram.com, then do a "search", there might be one nearby, to suit your "build". When you call them from out of town, they might well give you a deal. Bargaining at the end of the month sometimes helps. In '08, I bought a '09 Charger, in the next state, on the last day of December. That one listed for $32,000; got it for $28,000. That is over 10% off over the phone! It was an RT with No options; Just what I wanted! Good Luck, Sir! I think I found that one on Cars.com. On there, you can pinpoint make, model, some options etc. before you do the search. You can decide how far away you want to search.

znrh

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
If it were me I would take advantage of the best deal on a new 22 or newer Ram with all the discounts the dealers are motivated to move these trucks at huge discounts and honestly both the 5.7 and Pentastar are good engines. Unless you just like having a 25 which rides no better than the 22, 23, and 24 bighorns. They all ride better than the other domestic brands in my humble opinion

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
The local dealers are advertising $3k off the 2025s that's a pretty good discount off a 25k truck, but it's an insult on a 90k truck. The most I've ever paid for a vehicle was 25k for a Goldwing trike. I paid 19,6k for my 2013 brand new and 21.5 for my 17 used. I really can't believe anyone would pay more than 50k for a pickup truck.

etbrown4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
At least 10% is the right area. Drove 2,200 miles round trip. Brought it back on my flatbed. After fuel etc., still saved $3,000.
No, no, no.
Smart guys dealing at Mark Dodge save a good 20% on average. Lower trims may be less

OldRider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
Unless you just have to have a special order 2025, local dealers have 2024 models with $10K-$15K off sticker. The sticker on my crew cab 1500 was $57K and I got it for $47K.

carlylelocke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have been looking at new 2024 F150s and 2025 Ram 1500s. I'm seeing 12-14k off sticker on XLT F150s, and 13-15k off Bighorn/Lonestar just looking at carsdotcom and autotrader. I'm very much leaning towards Ford cause I can't seem to find anyone getting more than 21 MPG with a 3.0 Hurricane.

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I do not get emotionally hooked to any vehicle. I have zero problems walking away from this deal, especially when I don't need a new truck and I am very skeptical of the new engines the more I read. My deposit is refundable, so I wont lose anything...

They are taking 10-12K off MSRP here: here is a URL as an example: Now I do not know what trim U looking at, but here is an example:

turkeybird56

Military Vet 1976-1996 Retired US Army
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Bighorn, 4 X 4, 3.21 rear, Bright Flame Red Pearl Coat, Mopar tonneau cover,Westin Bed rug
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have been looking at new 2024 F150s and 2025 Ram 1500s. I'm seeing 12-14k off sticker on XLT F150s, and 13-15k off Bighorn/Lonestar just looking at carsdotcom and autotrader. I'm very much leaning towards Ford cause I can't seem to find anyone getting more than 21 MPG with a 3.0 Hurricane.
U go FORD, get the Coyote, not their joke Eco's. BUT watch that new 10 speed trans real close if U go that route.

slbenz600

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 L
Yeah, no. Set a price when you order or don't order. Rebates can change, but the only reason to not give you a price is to get you emotionally hooked and charge more.

There's enough good dealers out there I wouldn't bother to play games.
Don't order your vehicle without the dealer locking in on price plus don't let them tell you not to sige or a down payment. I found a used Dodge extended cab diesel, Laremie package and was told because Of the vehicle I had purchased they would bring it here for $500. dollars because they had one empty spot. That was a big mistake because when the truck was unloaded off the transporter everyone of the sales people put their name on my truck. Needless to say the sales manager allowed another salesman sell my truck for a greater price. No dealer sales people are Honest.