Random Car Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sure looks nice whatever it is.
Boss had a bigger version triple seats(dont qoute me on that)mid engine thing like this...Chriscraft I believe.
Put a twin turbo small block in it and pimped out the stock straight 6 with all shiny chrome and copper everywhere,then had a pimped out tiny trailer built to haul to whatever shows he use to goto in Mount Dora up by orlando.
Always kept a couple 5gal.buckets filled with water under it in the garage.it was sharp.

metalchewy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 TRX4
Engine
4.7L
Wow.Do you know if it drove there on it's own,as i can't say as i've ever seen a dual mag street car before
Yes he drove it there, and drove it away. Sounded like a monster and shook the ground. Was the first time I'd seen it out, but I only get up there once a month in the old dart.
In talking to him it's not his only mopar race car. He said he had taken the blower off and tamed the tune. This one was mini-tubbed with fat street legal mickeys on the back.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Is that a Century on the trailer?
The classic land cruiser is hooked to a mid 50's Chris-Craft; it's hard to see the round bullnose on the trailer but if you zoom in on the bottom rail of the trailer they have it there. Other than color (and a bimini top) it is nearly identical to this one next to it:

20240615_144555.jpg

Yardbird

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My '72 Gran Torino Sport from back in the day. 351 Cleveland CJ. Factory tach and all gauges, competition suspension with front and rear sway bars.

If you tried to jack up one side of the rear with the bumper jack, both tires would come off the ground and the jack would fall over.

1718736868171.png1718736868171.png