Random Car Picture Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I made the comment on a Camaro group I am on Facebook after some people were bashing others over disliking someones car. I made the comment: But my Camaro sucks and is ugly… Lol jk. I agree. If it’s not your car then who cares. It’s someone else’s vision. We can’t all have the same likes or tastes. I will add this as well. At least they are driving a Camaro and not some freaking EV. Let’s keep that in mind next time we want to hate on someone or someone’s car on here. The sad thing is yes My youngest will probably live in a world where everything is electric. He is a gear head til the end so I don't worry about him wanting a EV. He makes fun of Tesla drivers. Image getting made fun of by a 5 year old and he is a master trash talker.

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I made the comment on a Camaro group I am on Facebook after some people were bashing others over disliking someones car. I made the comment: But my Camaro sucks and is ugly… Lol jk. I agree. If it’s not your car then who cares. It’s someone else’s vision. We can’t all have the same likes or tastes. I will add this as well. At least they are driving a Camaro and not some freaking EV. Let’s keep that in mind next time we want to hate on someone or someone’s car on here. The sad thing is yes My youngest will probably live in a world where everything is electric. He is a gear head til the end so I don't worry about him wanting a EV. He makes fun of Tesla drivers. Image getting made fun of by a 5 year old and he is a master trash talker.
LOL, I've driven nothing but Mopar my entire life. I know what it's like to have my cars bashed more than anyone. Has it wiped one smile off my face of being proud of my car.......... NOT ONCE! I have never cared what others like, I'm selfish, I only care what I like! Enjoy what makes you proud and take care of it. The heck with EVERYBODY that doesn't like your ride. 99.9% of the time it only shows jealousy!

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Drop top Demon 170.Some people have way more money then they need,lol.
Not sure if i'd hack the top off a 170,a Scatpack or standard 717 horse Hellcat maybe,but not a 170.

1725734853693.png

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
I agree. Looks nice though.
The car is raising a bit of stink on some of the Challenger pages,lol.As people are flipping out about it being a Demon 170 :Big Laugh: Not my car,so i couldn't care less,but i kind of agree with alot of the comments about it,most people think he should of left the 170 alone,and did a Red Eye or lower level Hellcat instead

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
The car is raising a bit of stink on some of the Challenger pages,lol.As people are flipping out about it being a Demon 170 :Big Laugh: Not my car,so i couldn't care less,but i kind of agree with alot of the comments about it,most people think he should of left the 170 alone,and did a Red Eye or lower level Hellcat instead
I understand somewhat but I've shaken my head so many times at what people do to cars but at the end of the day I have to remember it belongs to them......... Does make me wonder if having lots of money makes you an intelligent person sometimes, but once again...... Their money! LOL

OP
OP
Treburkulosis

Treburkulosis

Your High End Detailer
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
So I went to the Mecum auction yesterday and I may or may not have a ton of Mopar pictures to post. I am about to head to a car show, but I will get the file sizes adjusted this week and then I will post them. So many nice cars. Lots of sunroof cars.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
So I went to the Mecum auction yesterday and I may or may not have a ton of Mopar pictures to post. I am about to head to a car show, but I will get the file sizes adjusted this week and then I will post them. So many nice cars. Lots of sunroof cars.
I've got it set up to tape,so i've been watching it after supper the last couple evenings. There's been some decent bargains go through this time around. It looks like the Hemi cars aren't bringing the same money as they were a couple years ago

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Went to a show a couple of weeks ago but I won't overload you all; I saw this rendition below in the parking lot.
The 2nd Pic were a couple of guys also at the show that you may be able to pick out of a crowd .

View attachment 550336
View attachment 550337