Shocks for lowering

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Geawiel

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Seeing if I can revive this one. I put the Belltech 2/4 on. The rear shocks it comes with are kind of crap. They give me a wobble in certain conditions and feel like they might be sagging just a bit. It looks like the QA1s no longer fit our year range and stop at 08. Has anyone found a set that work for the 2/4 lower?

EDIT:

I'm gonna bite the bullet and give it a try for us all. I talked to QA1 today. After we both did some researching we couldn't see much of a difference between the 08 mounting system and the (at least) 2010. My weight on wheels shock length is 21". That falls within the range on the QA1-TS905's.

I'm also getting with Viking Performance to see what option they have available. I'll update the post when I have information. I won't be doing the shock swap for another week or so. Depends on how fast the parts get in but I'm going to be doing it at a friend's place and not here at home. I've got something else going on for the entirety of next month so it'll have to be a weekend thing.

Last edited: