Stuck again. Help.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello everyone,
Well I fixed my vacuum leak and took my truck to do a big lawn job to test it out. It ran perfect coming there, no issues at all. After a few hours I got back in to go home. Started the engine to warm her up and she ran perfect. Put her in reverse and she died. Couldn't get it to run good after that. Just kept stalling. The vacuum leaks are capped off. The weird thing is this only happens when I put it in reverse. I came out of my driveway several times with no issues, but everytime I back out it stalls like this until the next day when it annoyingly starts up like nothing is wrong. Is this just a coincidence that it only happens when I back out? What the hell is happening?

OP
OP
David Vandercook
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Went to try bring it home today from the parking lot. I expected it to start up and run like it did the last times this happened but it didn't. It would just run a couple seconds and die. Maybe I didn't wait long enough, but last time I could start it again after four hours and it's been more than twelve hours.