UConnect - Device Not Supported

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danajberry

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel Turbo 6.7
Good grief! I am constantly getting "Device Not Supported" on my 12" display for my 2020 Ram 2500. I have tried disconnecting ALL my devices, deleting the connection from my phone, resetting my phone, resetting my UConnect settings. Nothing.

Please, help. The "Device Not Supported" message is being displayed constantly.

Thank you!!!!

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
Good grief! I am constantly getting "Device Not Supported" on my 12" display for my 2020 Ram 2500. I have tried disconnecting ALL my devices, deleting the connection from my phone, resetting my phone, resetting my UConnect settings. Nothing.

Thank you!!!!
Try holding done the "uconnect and end call" buttons simultaneously for 30 seconds. This changed the behavior for me slightly. I believe it is due to Android Auto updates though. It worked for me for about 3 months then started again (2018 UAQ/8.4")

The only thing that works for me now is having my phone plugged in before starting the truck.

Ricko

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
Where are the the "uconnect and end call" buttons?

Ricko

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
v8
THanks. WHat will this do? Can I lose some presets or other settings?

ABEMUNAH

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Thank you!!!!
HEY THERE MAN THAT **** WAS DRIVING ME CRAZY BUT I THINK I HAVE A FIX FOR YOU... TAKE YOUR USB CHARGER WIRE IN PLUG IN THE FIRST ONE ON THE LEFT SIDE AND CALL SOMEONE AND TALK TO THEM UNTIL IT RESET IT SELF AND THE MESSAGES WILL STOP POPPING UP. I DON'T KNOW HOW LONG IT WILL LAST BUT THAT'S WHAT WORKED FOR ME.