Power Wagons ... Post em up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Hey guys and gals, quick question.. are there any differences between the shocks on the rebel cummins versus the power wagons?

Pudge

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Power Wagon 75th
Engine
Hemi 6.4
Hey guys and gals, quick question.. are there any differences between the shocks on the rebel cummins versus the power wagons?

Yes. The PW has a softer suspension. Resulting in a smaller towing capacity and payload.

Xyleff

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Yes. The PW has a softer suspension. Resulting in a smaller towing capacity and payload.
That’s what i was assuming as well. Was told by someone they were same across offroad pkg HD’s, rebels and pw’s.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
That’s what i was assuming as well. Was told by someone they were same across offroad pkg HD’s, rebels and pw’s.

Springs are different for sure. Don't know about shocks, but I *thought* PW had different shocks as well.

You could go to https://store.mopar.com/ and see if part numbers are different for a Rebel vs a Power Wagon if you wanted to know for sure.

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Seeing how the power wagon is taller than the rebel and has softer springs, i would assume the shocks are a little different/longer. But yea, check the part numbers if you wanna know for sure.

CUAviator

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
LOL. No they didn't come with white letters. Apparently I'm one of very few people who actually prefer white letter tires. There aren't many specimens left in the wild. I painted those. I'm going to see how long they last and adjust what paint I use accordingly. We use an epoxy paint on our dredges. I almost used it but it's expensive. Might be worth it, though . . .
How’s the white paint holding up?

Hardracer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 1500 laramie 4x4 crew cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Fine lookin tough trucks fellas...im kinda thinkin now I shopped for the wrong truck when i purchased....lol