Tonneau covers and sealing around tailgate.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
We offer lots of different brands. I am a fan of the BAK MX4. You can pair it up with a tailgate seal for added water resistance. Message me and we can discuss options and pricing
I have this one with no specific seal beyond what came in the box. Zero leaks in 2 years with massive rainstorms included.

Docwagon1776

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 2021
Engine
5.7, 6.4
I've used TonnoPro on my last 3 trucks. They sit up a bit and are soft folds, but the only time I had one leak was when I'd not properly tightened a rear clamp after folding it up and down. I use my bed to much for the little tubes to drain the rails on a lot of the covers that sit flush, I'd end up destroying them.

I got caught in a sideways rain today for roughly an hour, the sort where people are driving 50 on the interstate with their blinkers on (side note, if you're going to do that could you move to the slow lane...). I had large ceramic planters in the back wrapped in blankets so they didn't bump into each other. Not a drop of water in the bed when I got home.

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Another satisfied owner of the Bakflip. My first cover so I have nothing to compare it with, but my "leaks" have been almost non-existant. I would buy another.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Dean, If you wanted to take your tailgate off
I could see a problem with that.
I would take mine off sometimes when picking up pavers and such

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Dean, If you wanted to take your tailgate off
I could see a problem with that.
I would take mine off sometimes when picking up pavers and such
Good point. I have a Canopy on my pickup, had one on every one I owned. Never take it or the tailgate off, but if you do, that would definitely be a consideration. The good thing about the Tuxedo kit is it mostly stops dust and rain, and has no drawbacks.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I use to have caps on my "good" trucks, but then I switched to roll up with the 2005 and like it better incase you need to load something large hundreds of miles away, at one time I had 5th wheel trailers as well. Your truck looks real clean. I do get a bit of dust.
I have the factory black spray in liner and that shows everything.

ocwill1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 eTorque
one other thing that can be used if you do not have the MFT, is the bedrug xl bedmat. It is a one piece that goes onto the tailgate as well, covering the gap. That keeps a lot of crap out. Had one on my last few trucks, work really well

WaltKowalski74

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 Laramie 4X4 Crew Cab Short Bed / Mfg'd and Assmb'd in Sterling Hgts USA!!!
Engine
5.7L Hemi / 395HP
I have a Lomax trifold hardcover on my 2019 Laramie. Outstanding product. It seals excellent. The only leakage would be very slight at the tailgate, and that is only when going through a carwash. Not 100% but very close. Good luck.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Retrax Pro is what I got. A little spendy, but ol' 5-fingers would make a hell of a racket breaking into it. I occasionally carry 'spensive items in the back and prefer they were still there when I return.

1721246225627.jpeg