Front floor mats - crew and quad cab the same ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tom57

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 V6
Just the front floor mats only - are they the same size in both the quad and crew cab?
Reason I'm asking is because I was pricing one piece over the transmission hump - bench seat - no center floor console ......and when pricing the quad cab floor mats are more expensive than the crew cab floor mats.
I'm looking for the custom fit generic Weather Tech knockoffs such as Husky or generic brand from Amazon.
I kinda think the front seat floor area for both the quad and crew cab are the same but different for the back seat floor mats.
/ or I would appreciate it if anyone could recommend a good cheap one piece over the hump - bench seat floor mat for my 2021 classic - old body style

Runaround

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The fronts are definitely the same. I took some out of a 2014 Tradesman quad an and put them in my 2018 Crew Cab. Perfect fit.

Dean2

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 2500
Engine
Check out the MOPAR OEM all weather mats. For my 2500, they were half the price of Weathertec and a much better mat. I have Weathertec in 3 vehicles, they are okay, but for the price, not spectacular.