White letter tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tron67j

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Let us know how you make out.
I’m thinking I’m just going to put the BF’s on. Might be something I’d try later on.
I tried this in the past, results were underwhelming at best. Tried cleaning with different cleaners to increase chances of success. No matter what I did, it did not stay bright, rubbed off to quickly, and never really was worth the effort. For tires, try Tirerack for options. You get a lot of options, can read real world user reviews and even read how they handle on trucks like yours. Good luck.

Reactions: BMA

SD4Vida

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Been doing homework about this for months and found Goodyear has OWL/BW options in our OEM size. I might just stick with my current Cooper Discoverer AT3s cuz I'm tired if researching this snd ready to pull the wallet trigger. 65,000 on them with a **** hair width left of tread. Affordable, tried and tested and affordable ($700 with M/B at WalMart), but affordable at all retailers.

2016Bighorny

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
20190508_145443-jpg.165460

PJ Snyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ordered a set of BF KO2 for my 2017 1500. Stock size 275/60/20. Wanting white letters out. When the dealership went to install them they realized they were black wall both sides. They looked into it further and apparently that size isn’t offered with white letters. ‍♂️
They then checked about the duratracs, and apparently it’s the same for them also.

What are some of the options out there without breaking the bank?

thanks.

PJ Snyder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I wanted the RWOL for my Ram and Discount Tire told me the same thing.
They look good on the Ram. I was able to get the. RWOL tires on my Grand Cherokee.

OP
OP
B

BMA

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Your Dealer didn't look very hard for your tires because Goodyear, Perilie,Brigstone,Firestone ,Cooper make the size you want with white letters. I hate Black walls!!!

I never said they couldn’t get a tire with white letters. I said that the BFs in that size aren’t offered with it.

I looked into it at another tire shop in town. They discovered the same thing. Same thing for the duratacs.

Wanted a little more aggressive tire than I what I saw with some of the others.

Last edited: