White letter tires

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Never thought of white letter tires being a speed modification, I just think they make a vehicle look sportier. The only reason I wouldn't have white letters is if I was going to take a vehicle off road and destroy them anyway.

Simpleman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I'll stick with my chrome wheels & white letter tires. I don't want to be part of the blacked out ram club. Black truck black wheels Blackwall tires & black windows. I saw 8 blacked out rams within 5 miles the other day its just another ME TOO truck. I don't want to be like everyone else. I never saw another silver sport with chrome wheels & white letter tires

20210303_163057.jpg

2012RAM1500RT

Supporting Member
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I'll stick with my chrome wheels & white letter tires. I don't want to be part of the blacked out ram club. Black truck black wheels Blackwall tires & black windows. I saw 8 blacked out rams within 5 miles the other day its just another ME TOO truck. I don't want to be like everyone else. I never saw another silver sport with chrome wheels & white letter tires

View attachment 240791
Yes, it looks sharp. I like some color in vehicles.

GeometryFletch

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4L HEMI
black out. white looks cool for 1 hour imo. then it's dirty and looks 3 years old. just sayin..imo